- Domestic and international commercial arbitration
- Investment arbitration
- Civil law
- Construction law
- QA Legal: Associate (since june 2023)
- Marc Perú: legal intern (march 2023 – june 2023)
- Bullard, Falla & Ezcurra Abogados: legal intern (july 2021 – Dicember 2022)
- GEOPARK PERÚ: legal intern (february 2020 – july 2021)
- Colombian Legal-Tech Association alt+co
- Judicial Innovation and DR Committee
- Universidad de Piura: studies for bachelor’s degree in law (2023)
- American University Washington College of Law: Specialized Summer Program on International Commercial Arbitration (2023)
“I believe that law is not an end but a mean to help others achieve their goals, whether by entering into contracts, negotiation or litigation.”
My first pre-professional internship was at a company in the hydrocarbons sector where I not only learned about contract management from the client’s perspective, but also, by working with professionals from different disciplines, I recognized that law is a means to make the objectives and needs of people and businesses viable. After this experience, my practice has focused on the prevention and resolution of disputes in sectors such as construction, retail, hydrocarbons, among others.
Since my schooling I had a great interest in argumentation, which later evolved into an interest in finding creative solutions for the different disputes that may arise. I have had the opportunity to develop my professional career in institutions where this interest has materialized in various economic sectors and in cases of varying complexity.
Throughout these internships I have understood the need for professional versatility in a lawyer who must be able to understand some economics, engineering and various technical issues that allow him to provide the best possible service to his clients.
I have been with QA Legal since 2023, specializing in commercial and investment arbitration, administrative and civil law. My practice focuses on advising clients in dispute resolution in different matters and sectors, as part of this I participate in the preparation of expert reports in investment arbitration and consulting in general.
I am excited about the possibility of being an associate of QA Legal because it is a great opportunity to continue providing solutions tailored to the needs of clients. This, learning and being part of a team recognized for its personal and professional excellence.