- Energy Law
- Administrative Law
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Regulation of public services
- Senior Associate in Quiñones Alayza Abogados (since August 2021)
- Associate in Quiñones Alayza Abogados (November 2020 – August 2021)
- Regulatory legal advisor in HACIS S.R.L. (November 2019 – Octubre 2020)
- Lawyer in Laub Quijandría & Gomero (February 2017 – Octuber 2019)
- Lawyer en Uribe y Leyva – Asesores de energía (August 2016- January 2017)
- Intern in COES SINAC (July 2015 – July 2016)
- Universidad del Pacífico: International Program of Specialization in Structuring, Regulation and Experiences of Public Private Partnerships (PPP) in Infrastructure (2018)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas: Specialized Program on Energy and Natural Resources Law (2015).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú: Revalidation of Lawyer Degree (2016).
- Universidad del Norte Santo Tomás de Aquino – Tucumán Argentina: Lawyer (2014)
“Being able to work with different professionals and see how legal regulations and technical and economic premises are combined to find innovative and efficient solutions is fascinating to me.”
I have been involved with the electricity sector for as long as I can remember, however, my passion for its regulation started when I was working in the Peruvian grid operator (COES), where I was able to get to know the electricity market in depth. The dynamism of the sector, the complexity of the issues to be dealt with as well as how any decision made within the sector can impact people´s lives were some of the reasons that convinced me about dedicating my career to this area.
During my professional experience, I have had the opportunity to advise national and foreign clients on several matters, including the regulation of electricity, liquid hydrocarbons, natural gas, regulation of public services, and administrative law. Furthermore, I have provided advice on the development of infrastructure projects through Public-Private Partnerships and in their different modalities. I firmly believe that the State-private alliance is the correct formula to achieve the desired growth of our country.
I had the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams, made up of engineers, economists, and lawyers, which helped me understand the energy sector entirely. This experience gave me the opportunity to develop a more strategic view when it comes to advising my clients regarding the development of projects and for the prevention and resolution of disputes.
I joined QA Legal in November 2020, excited to be part of a team of professionals that I admire, with whom I share my passion for regulation, as well as the interest of being able, through our work, to generate a positive impact in society. The constant search for excellence, the transversal vision of the firm, and the professional and personal quality of each of its members are characteristics that I appreciate about QA Legal and that inspire me to continue growing day by day with this great team.