- Energy Law
- Administrative Law
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Regulation of public services
- Senior Associate in Quiñones Alayza Abogados (since August 2021)
- Associate in Quiñones Alayza Abogados (November 2020 – August 2021)
- Regulatory legal advisor in HACIS S.R.L. (November 2019 – Octubre 2020)
- Lawyer in Laub Quijandría & Gomero (February 2017 – Octuber 2019)
- Lawyer en Uribe y Leyva – Asesores de energía (August 2016- January 2017)
- Intern in COES SINAC (July 2015 – July 2016)
- Universidad del Pacífico: International Program of Specialization in Structuring, Regulation and Experiences of Public Private Partnerships (PPP) in Infrastructure (2018)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas: Specialized Program on Energy and Natural Resources Law (2015).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú: Revalidation of Lawyer Degree (2016).
- Universidad del Norte Santo Tomás de Aquino – Tucumán Argentina: Lawyer (2014)
“I find it fascinating how legal regulations are combined with technical and economic premises in order to find suitable solutions.”
I have been related to the electricity sector since I can remember, however, my passion for its regulation emerged when working at the COES (Peruvian electrical system operator).The dynamics of the sector, the complexity of the issues to be dealt with, as well as the impact of the decisions that are made, inspire me to continue learning and contributing to the development of this sector.
I have advised on electrical regulation issues, as well as hydrocarbons. Having also specialized in the development of infrastructure projects through Public Private Associations, I firmly believe that the State – private alliance is the correct formula to achieve the growth of the country.
I joined QALegal in November 2020, excited to be part of a team of professionals that I admire and with whom I share my passion for regulation, as well as my interest in being able, through our work, to generate a positive impact in society.