- Administrative law
- QA Legal: associate (since August 2021)
- QA Legal: legal inten (December 2020 – July 2021)
- Committee of Economic Operations of the System (COES): legal intern (January 2020 – December 2020)
- APM Terminals Callao: legal intern (April 2019 – January 2020)
- Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría: legal inter (May 2018 – October 2018)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru: Bachelor in law (2021)
- ESAN University: Diploma of Specialization in Electricity Regulation (2021)
- Universidad Externado de Colombia: Public Private Associations (APP) in the Public Electric Power Service (2020)
“I have always firmly believed in the interdisciplinary nature of Law and its relationship with other social sciences and with engineering sciences.”
Throughout my university stage, I have always firmly believed in the interdisciplinary nature of Law, which is related not only to other social sciences but also to engineering sciences. Regulated sectors and the development of infrastructure projects are topics that allow a synergy between all these matters.
My interest in regulated sectors, especially the electricity sector, was born when I had the opportunity to work in the Peruvian electricity system operator. The technical issues, the dynamism of the sector and its sheer complexity are what motivate us to be in constant learning of the various sector policies that are issued. I have followed studies of electricity regulation and development of Public Private Associations in the electricity sector.
I have been part of QA Legal since 2020 specializing in electricity and telecommunications. I have answered queries related to sector regulations and made technical – legal reports for companies with a high presence in these sectors. Being an associate of QA Legal is the perfect opportunity to continue delving into these issues and belong to a great team that is characterized by both personal and professional excellence.