- Public Service Regulation
- Telecommunications, Media and Tecnology (TMT)
- Administrative Law
- QA Legal: associate (since August 2021)
- QA Legal: legal intern (April 2020 – July 2021)
- Entel Perú: legal intern (July 2019 – April 2020)
- Vizquerra, Córdoba & Gálvez Abogados: legal intern (April 2019 – June 2019)
- Benites, Vargas & Ugaz Abogados: legal intern (August 2017 – April 2019)
- Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas: LL.B (2021)
“The network industries in Peru, particularly telecommunications, plays a critical role in the economy and require constant preparation for the development of new technologies and business models that benefit society and all users.”
Throughout my professional development, I have had the opportunity to experience interdisciplinary work alongside lawyers, engineers, and economists, which I have taken as a challenge and an opportunity to integrate legal, technical, and economic approaches. The network industries in Peru, particularly, telecommunications, plays a critical role in the economy and require constant preparation for the development of new technologies and business models that benefit society and all users.
My passion for telecommunications regulation arose when I had the opportunity to accompany a mobile virtual network operator in its process of entering the Peruvian market and was strengthened during my time at Entel Peru, where I experienced first-hand the workings of a regulated company and the challenges facing by the sector.
I have been part of QA Legal since April 2020, focusing my professional practice in regulatory and administrative matters. Being part of a team with people whom I admire for their academic, professional and, above all, personal quality makes me feel proud. It is very gratifying to be part of a firm that strives daily to continue providing its clients with a quality and timely professional service that promotes a strategic and innovative analysis.